Grassroots Gives Back
And we’re not just saying that.
Our family-owned company is full of people who believe in a purpose beyond the business. We are really energized to be able to channel all of our passion for others into making a tangible difference.
We hope you will join us!
Where does the Give Back money go?
We are so excited to be supporting the Autism Service Dogs of America. Here are some reasons we think what they’re doing is awesome:
- Autism affects 1 in 68 children according to the National Autism Association.
- It’s treatable, but there is not a lot of funding to do so. A lot of burden falls on the family of an Autistic child.
- ASDA believes in helping Autistic children thrive – “A child who connects to a dog connects to the world.”
- They purchase puppies, put them through rigorous training specifically for Autistic kids, and then place them with individuals and families living with Autism.
- It takes $13,500 to finance the entire cost of an ASDA service dog.
Currently for November and December 2017, we are donating 100% of the profits of our Grassroots Merch items!
Stock up for yourself, or buy a gift for someone for the holiday season.
If you would like to donate without purchasing merch, give us a call! We can take donations over the phone. 916-822-2177